谢尔顿的车抛锚第几集(谢尔顿出现在哪部电视剧)

谢尔顿的车抛锚第几集(谢尔顿出现在哪部电视剧)

首页维修大全汽车更新时间:2025-10-31 10:10:32

谢尔顿的车抛锚第几集

荧屏情景

第8周 在路上

荧屏情景:

星期三 汽车抛锚 片段选自《生活大爆炸》 第4季第19集 The Big Bang Theory S04E19 17:59--19:09

Leonard: Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines?

伦纳德:有人知道内燃机吗?

Howard & Sheldon & Raj: Of course. 19th-century technology. Very basic.

霍华德和谢尔丹和拉杰:当然。19世纪的科技。基本的常识。

Leonard: Does anybody know how to fix an internal combustion engine?

伦纳德:有人懂怎么修理内燃机吗?

Howard & Sheldon & Raj: No. No. Not a clue.

霍华德和谢尔丹和拉杰:不懂。不懂。完全不懂。

Leonard: Well, we'd better call somebody to come to pick us up.

伦纳德:那最好打电话让人来接咱们。

Sheldon: It'd be swell if they had a train. Thank you, Penny.

谢尔丹:如果那人有辆火车的话,那真是一级棒。谢谢你,佩妮。

Penny: No problem. So, Leonard, I think it's interesting you didn't call your girlfriend to come to get you.

佩妮:没事。对了,伦纳德,你没有让你女朋友来接你,这事有点儿意思。

Leonard: Uh, I told her I was working.

伦纳德:我告诉她我在工作。

Penny: So you lied to her. Also interesting.

佩妮:所以你对她撒谎了,真有意思。

Leonard: Yeah, she doesn't really understand the whole Warcraft adventure-role-playing thing.

伦纳德:是,她不是很懂魔兽争霸的整个冒险角色扮演游戏。

Penny: Well, doesn't matter if she gets it, as long as she's pretty.

佩妮:她不懂没关系,只要她漂亮就好了嘛。

Howard: This one's funny, Leonard. How come you couldn't make it work with her?

霍华德:这事儿才有意思呢,伦纳德。你怎么会跟这么懂事的女孩分手呢。

Penny: So did you at least get Sheldon's fake stuff back?

佩妮:那你们至少把谢尔丹那些假玩意儿要回来了吧。

Sheldon: No. We failed in our noble quest.

谢尔丹:没有,我们伟大的寻物征途失败了。

Penny: How come?

佩妮:怎么回事?

Sheldon: Todd Zarnecki was mean.

谢尔丹:托德·札内基是个贱人。

Penny: All right. Hang on.

佩妮:好了,坐稳了。

Leonard: What are you doing?

伦纳德:你要干嘛?

Penny: I'm gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska.

佩妮:我要让你们见识下在内布拉斯加是怎么完成寻物征途的。

《生活大爆炸第2季》第5集,

谢尔顿的车抛锚,众人被困

大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多栏目

© 2021 3dmxku.com,All Rights Reserved.