The enemy ascended beyond your control;
大敌将至 临高楼而无能参识
Or was that all your intention?
或必究这心存策志?
They have managed to demolish whatever we made,
毁灭之念早已蔓延于沃土己身
But you're failing to comprehend...
万物皆留存不解理……
If they can, they will easily butcher you whole,
其所向,弹指即灭却天地史诗
While you're blinded by your depression.
正当被颓废蒙蔽之时
I have gotten to the point where I'm just too afraid
切亦言,面临风云变湍此为惧
That you're going to meet your end.
汝自入穷途末路地
My screams echo out through the fire,
怒吼与火焰升入天际
And your rival dares stand in my way...
此敌无畏矗立于面前
Yes, this is a hardship most dire,
叹,时运不济命途多舛
And one day, you will heed what I say:
于终日 彼需牢记此言:
This is my message to my master:
敬主君此 私犽戎狭见:
This is a fight you cannot win.
于此战中 败退难免
I think that past your great disasters,
此人远超 遇最大魇患
Their victory stirs below your skin.
利刃挥下 或性命非全
If you proceed, I will not blame you;
如若前行 我无言以阻碍
I will move forth and win your war.
天降龙焱 路为君开
But if I should die before you continue,
若献身可 胜利曙光耀界
You shall have heard my final dying roar.
无所怨言 必以龙啸焚天