Unending love(爱无止境)
泰戈尔
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times。
我好像曾经无数次,以无数种形式爱过你
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒
My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
我用痴迷的心做成了一串又一串美妙音韵的项链。
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
那是送你的礼物,任你所喜欢的样子环绕在你的香颈。
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒
Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age-old pain,
当我听著那熟悉的爱情故事,那是岁月的伤口
It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
那是关于分离或相遇的古老传说。
As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
当我再次凝望著过去时,在最后定能发现你,
Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing the darkness of time:
沐着极星灿光你穿越黑夜走来
You become an image of what is remembered forever.
你已永远变成记忆深处的形像
You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
你和我由着来自亘古的时间长河漂流至此
At the heart of time, love of one for another.
听听时间在诉说著各样爱的故事。
We have played a