三年级英语点餐情景对话(小学英语情景对话之点餐用语)

三年级英语点餐情景对话(小学英语情景对话之点餐用语)

首页维修大全综合更新时间:2024-05-23 00:23:41

三年级英语点餐情景对话

一,Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

  如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

  Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

  云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

  Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

  大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

  Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

  如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

  Dashan: I can't decide.

  大山:我定不下来。

  Server: Are you ready to order?

  服务员:可以点菜了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

  如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

  Yunbo: I'd like the same.

  云波:我也要一份。

  Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

  大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

  Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

  服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

  Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

  三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

  Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

  服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

  Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

  大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

  Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

  云波:我要米饭。

  Rumei: Me, too.

  如梅:我也要米饭。

  Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

  服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

  Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

  云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

  Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

  大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

  Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

  云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

  Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

  大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

  Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

  大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

  Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

  如梅:闻起来好香啊。

  Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

  大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

  Dashan: You're welcome.

  大山:不客气。

  Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

  如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

二,Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你们今天的服务生。首先能给二位来点喝的吗?

  Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

  Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要柠檬汁。

  Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你们是现在点菜还是我几分钟之后再来?

  Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我们这就点菜。我要西红柿汤,还有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。

  Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要几分熟,生的,六分熟还是全熟的?

  Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

  Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要鱼,土豆和沙拉。

大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多栏目

© 2021 3dmxku.com,All Rights Reserved.