泰戈尔最美的十首诗词英文版(泰戈尔最美的十首诗双语)

泰戈尔最美的十首诗词英文版(泰戈尔最美的十首诗双语)

首页维修大全综合更新时间:2024-04-11 06:29:14

泰戈尔最美的十首诗词英文版

1、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶般静美

2、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。

3、“Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love”.

眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。

4、The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。"

5、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

6、A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

7、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

8、It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

9、The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

10、the worldputs off its mask of vastness to its lover.

it becomessmall as one song,

as one kiss of the eternal.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩瀚的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

11、My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。

12、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

大家还看了
也许喜欢
更多栏目

© 2021 3dmxku.com,All Rights Reserved.